Red Done RIGHT!

This bride went with such a fun style - 50's Mad Men. This is red done right! Red is not normally a wedding color that I like as the dominant color, but this theme and floral design really worked for me.

 She loves red Gerbers, and it just made sense for her to carry them down the aisle.
In keeping with the 50's styling, her bridesmaids carried tightly-packed carnations. I just love how wonderfully ruffly these are!
And the little flower girl carried a single red Gerber accented with a red tulle ruffle. 
The ceremony was at Marymont Springs in Murfreesboro. Gorgeous grounds.
I always love pomanders!
The reception was at the Walnut House in Murfreesboro. So beautiful inside. The lighting scheme really set the tone. Here is one of the floral centerpieces. There were also centerpieces of floating candles in cylinder vases and wine glass lamps. Didn't get a picture of those - I hope the professional photographer did!


No comments: