Loveley Blues and Purples

This past weekend I got a break from traditional fall colors to do some beautiful blue and purple flowers. I have to say, the blue delphinium I got was spectacular! The wedding was at the Cathedral of the Incarnation on West End, and the reception was at Old Natchez Country Club.

The bride carried a bouquet of ivory roses, white freesia with some touches of blue. The Bridesmaids carried carried bouquets of blue hydrangea, iris, dephinium and anemones. I love how their dresses were a smoky navy blue. Altar arrangements for the front of the cathedral. The whole setting was beautiful.
Arrangement for the entrance of the country club. The fondant on this cake was incredibly smooth. I didn't get the name of the baker, but if you want fondant, I would recommend them. Centerpieces were a simple square glass vase with blue hydrangea and white waxflower, tied off with ribbon.

No comments: