Carnton Plantation Beauty

This past weekend I did a wedding at Carnton Plantation in Franklin. Besides my flowers looking just lovely (as always), the grounds were AMAZING! I have never seen the garden so full, green and in bloom! The weather was just right - 80's, sunny, no humidity, and a cool breeze all afternoon.

The bride carried ivory roses and white hydrangea, the bridesmaids carried yellow roses in really sweet tussy-mussy holders. Each silver holder had a little chain and name plate on them, a keepsake for the bridesmaid. Very thoughtful!
Tin buckets of white hydrangea graced the tables.
The guestbook table had an arrangement of roses, orchids and hydrangea.
I loved these lanterns. They marked the back end of the aisle, and I love cascading flowers out of them. Such a romantic feel.

No comments: