White and Lavender, Carnton Plantation

UPDATE: Professional Pictures. They are so much better than mine! The top three pictures are by Matt Andrews Photography. I watermarked them with my info, but it's JUST for the flowers.


Loved this lavender, white and green wedding. The bride carried a hand-tied bouquet of white hydrangea, lavender calla lilies, Polo roses, lavender roses, white lisianthus, green hypericum berries and heather. Stunning if I do say so myself!
The bridesmaids carried a smaller version of the bride's bouquet, less the calla lilies. Those were just for the bride and groom.
The pretty ladies together:
For the corsages I put together a sweet little collection of spray roses, hypericum berries and hydrangea on a pearl bracelet. The tables were outfitted with pillows of hydrangea and lanterns. I can't wait to see the professional pictures from the evening with them all lit up!

No comments: