About Me


So, about me. I started doing flowers in 2002, for my sister-in-law’s wedding, then branched out to other weddings for friends as the need arose while holding down a corporate job. After my first child was born I quit the corporate world and now only do flowers as a freelance designer. Floral design is a creative outlet for me, and allows me to stay home with my children during the week. Technically, I guess that means I am a stay-at-home mom who moonlights as a floral designer, but that's not too bad a combination if you ask me!

It's been 15 years since I put together my first full wedding, but I still love all the beautiful flowers, textures, color combinations, styles - you name it - flowers are a joy and a passion for me! I love what I do, and I think it shows.

No comments: